THE ONLY TOXIN YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE IS BOTOX
A Botox treatment can be a great way to erase wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. The procedure takes just a few minutes at our office in the heart of South Tampa. Once the treatment is over, patients can return to work or their usual routine right away as no downtime is needed (unless it's yoga, a massage, or a heavy workout...then push that back a few hours). Call us at (813) 353-0023 for a complimentary consultation or schedule your appointment online, and enjoy the benefits of Botox.
HOW YOUR BOTOX TREATMENT WORKS
Botox is a special drug primarily used for cosmetic treatments to your face and other areas. The drug is made up of bacteria related to botulism, but is completely safe for skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction. As a result, Botox continues to be one of the most popular nonsurgical treatments among both doctors and patients because of its dependable results for treating fine lines, excessive sweating, and even migraines.
Botox can be used in facial wrinkles and is most often used in the following areas:
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles: Above the eyebrow lines that stretch across the forehead
- Eye wrinkles: The "crow's feet" that gather at the corners of the eyes when smiling or laughing
- Eyebrow lift: Lifting hooded eyes caused by aging
- "11s" or frown lines:: Two vertical lines between your brows
- Bunny lines: Top of the nose where wrinkles may appear when sniffing something
- Lipstick lines: Turning the corners of the mouth up and improving smile
- Sweat prevention: In the armpit areas or feet
- Jaw: Facial slimming and/or TMJ
- Chin: Reducing dimpled, puckered appearance
- Neck: Horizontal and vertical bands
The professionals at Forever Young Aesthetics take every care explaining how Botox injections provide you with quick and painless treatments.
HOW MUCH BOTOX
Every Botox treatment is completely dependent upon the individual and their unique skin. All toxin procedures are administered in units (Dysport is 3:1). Each area requires a certain amount to properly freeze the muscles being treated. Whether your wrinkles and lines are just starting to emerge, are quite minor, or deeply ingrained, Botox can help.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST
WITH OTHER PROCEDURES
Botox combines quite well with other noninvasive cosmetic treatments and procedures. In fact, many Forever Young patients combine dermal filler treatments like the Juvederm family or Restylane family with their toxin treatments. Likewise, toxin procedures are also frequently combined with facials or treatments like the GLOW Facial. However, "tox" is great at erasing wrinkles, but it doesn't do anything to change the texture, the tone, or the overall luminosity of the skin. Fortunately, many of the state-of-the-art treatments at Forever Young Aesthetics can do exactly that.
*Individual results may vary.
ASK US ABOUT PRO-NOX